FAIRWAY VILLAGE HOMES FOR SALE

SEE MARKET STATISTICS AND HOME VALUES FOR THE FAIRWAY VILLAGE NEIGHBORHOOD

AT BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!

Fairway Village in Vancouver, WA is a very awesome and very unique 55+ home area. It's almost like having a "hotel/spa" resort area right in Vancouver, WA.  By resort-like, I mean there is a beautiful 9 hole golf course right in the middle of the commmunity!! This golf course is open to the public too.  If you buy a home there, you might wish to buy one that is located right on the Fairway. The homes that are on the Fairway have their backyard, windows and deck RIGHT on the beautifully landscaped golf course. You would be able to watch all the golfers going by...it's quite exciting and entertaining all day long. And if you happen to like to golf....well...there ya go! Homes for sale there....call me and we can tour them same day if you'd like to do that! Call me, 360-852-1689!  I LOVE FAIRWAY VILLAGE!!!!

Fairway Village is a BUSY place to live if you want the opportunity to make new friends and participate in some of their activities! The Fairway Village Activity Calendar is chock full-o-fun!  There are clubs and activities such as Mah Jong, Yoga, Pinocle, Bible Studies, Square Dancing, Quilting, Art Workshop, Cribbage, Pool/Billards, Travel club, Aerobics, Music Makers club, Movie Night---get the idea??  Yaaaaay!! You can join or not join as suits your mood and schedule.Check out their monthly calendar!

But wait...there's more! There are more resort-like ammenities for you to enjoy such as an indoor pool, sauna, weightroom, library and party room.

Fairway Village is located about 1-2 miles from Highway 14.  Highway 205 and the PDX airport are nearby too. Portland, Oregon is just across either of the two bridges, either I-5 or I-205. There is major shopping around Fairway Village, groceries, popular restaurants, medical facilities,  Portland International Airport is just minutes away too.

There is a one-time move-in fee of $1000.00  Their HOA dues for the year are per person annually. It ranges about $381.00.

Search FAIRWAY VILLAGE HOMES FOR SALE Homes for Sale

New Listings

Listing Picture Coming Soon
$415,000
Vancouver, WA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Equity Group RMLS
Featured picture for the property 17205591
$399,000
Vancouver, WA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Savvy Lane RMLS
Featured picture for the property 17495837
$229,900
Vancouver, WA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Premiere Property Group, LLC RMLS
Featured picture for the property 17638627
$539,900
Vancouver, WA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices NW Real Estate RMLS
Featured picture for the property 17367307
$325,000
Vancouver, WA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Maple Realty, Inc. RMLS
This content was last updated on Aug 20, 2017 1:29:am. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty Pro are marked with the IDX logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the names of the listing brokers. Listing content is copyright © 2017 RMLS™, Portland, Oregon.

Today's Market Trends for FAIRWAY VILLAGE HOMES FOR SALE *

$468,400

-0%

$205.0000

-0.01%

0.09%

July

June

-0.03%

0.04%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable